ACM ICPC Preliminary Round, October 18, 2013 - University of Prince Edward Island
- All problems were solved by competing teams.
- Each team solved at least one problem
- First problem solved after 4 min, (Problem #1).
- Most difficult problems were Oil Exploration (#2) and Sudoku++(#7)
- Problem #6 was solved by all teams.
- P#7: a solution given by one team was more efficient than the ``official'' solution.
- 6 teams solved 5 problems:
- ACDJava2, MTAUnary, UdMFalseTrue, UNBFReds, UNBSJ>>, UPEIMuffins.
- 6 teams solved 4 problems:
- DalGreen, MTABinary, MUN5, SFXXOne, UdM-2, UPEIDragons
- 7 teams solved 3 problems:
- ADn00bs, DalBlack, DalGold, DalWhilte, MTATernary, UNBFBlacks, UPEIReptiles
- One team solved 2 problems:
- One team solved 1 problem
- 1st place: University of New Brunswick
- 2nd place: Université de Moncton
Define False True
- 3rd place: Acadia University
I Can't Believe It's Not Java 2
- 4th place: Mount Allison Unary
Problem set is now available as an compressed archive. Judge data is provided separately for each problem.
- The authors of the proposed problems: Jalal Almhana, Cagetan Bouchard, Alex Brodsky, Cezar Câmpeanu, Jim Diamond, Eric Hervet, Vlado Keselj, Stavros Konstantinidis, François Laplante,Todd Wareham.
- Local organizer - Cezar Câmpeanu (UPEI), Chris Vessey(UPEI)
- Problem organizer - Cezar Câmpeanu (UPEI)
- Judges - Cezar Câmpeanu (UPEI), Jim
Diamond (Acadia), Liam Keliher(Mount Allison), Yingwei
- Chief Judge for the Programming Competition: Cezar Câmpeanu (UPEI).